Benedict’s is Executive Chef Mike Rakun’s spin on the modern diner, a restaurant where good family, friends, and food come together to make breakfast, brunch and lunch great again. It’s where the food and atmosphere are fun, simple, and approachable, a quintessential breakfast joint in the quintessential lakeside town of Wayzata. Welcome to Benedict’s!
Update July 25th, 2020:
In accordance with state guidelines, all guests are required to wear a mask while inside public buildings. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask for a manager. We appreciate your cooperation as the safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority.
In response to the current pandemic, Benedict's has implemented a number of protocols to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff alike. Here’s everything you need to know to dine with us in confidence…
In accordance with guidelines set forth by Governor Tim Walz, as well as our own precautionary measures, you can expect to see the following when dining out with us:
- Tables are spaced over 6 feet apart both inside and outside
- Because we are operating at a maximum of 50% capacity, we can not guarantee availability to accept walk-in customers
- Diners can call 952-923-1903 to book a reservation
- Last minute reservation inquiries are welcome. Feel free to call us to check on our availability
- We can accept parties of 4 or fewer. Single household families (all party members living under the same roof) are acceptable for up to 6 people. No exceptions
- To ensure the comfort and safety of our guests, diners can expect the following
- Upon arrival to work, employee temperatures are taken and logged
- All staff is required to wear masks
- Disposable silverware is available upon request
- Hand sanitizing stations are staged throughout the restaurant
- To ensure their safety, guests must wear masks when they are interfacing with our staff. When staff is not present at your table, you are free to remove your mask
- Our to-go program continues as always
- Staff is limited, we ask that customers order online whenever possible as we may not always be able to get to the phone during peak hours
- Customers picking up to-go food should park in the lot and call 952-923-1903 when they arrive. A staff member will bring your order out to your vehicle, no need to enter the restaurant for pick-up orders
- Delivery is available online
Our Service Charge
We thank our loyal customers for their patronage and for supporting small, local business. We eat, sleep, and breathe hospitality and we do it for you. That has not, and will not change. If you would like further details regarding changes we have implemented, feel free to email our owner, Mike Rakun, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.